At Rayvector, we are looking for to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins
as well as site integration and security updates.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in WordPress, to be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
- Designing and building the website front-end
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with the client
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- WordPress Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Ability to manage projects
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you,
Please send us an email with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com