Unreal / Unity Developer
At Rayvector, we are looking for a talented and creative Unity/Unreal Game Developer to work at the highest level of virtual and augmented reality.
You will be responsible for implementing application functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging application.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Unity/Unreal Development, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a pro-active attitude and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the application lifecycle, product design and code elements
- Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
- Plan, design and implement high-quality application features working as part of the wider studio team
- Transform design specification into functional assets
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Quickly create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience with Unity 3D/ Unreal Content Development
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# / C++ object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Experience profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Masters degree is preferred
If this sounds like you,
Please send us an email with your resume and portfolio to email@example.com